Describe five ways in which you think you have Human Capital that is truly unique. I feel as though I have the willingness and drive to accomplish whatever I set my goals on. I work a 40-hour per week job while taking a full class load and am completing my Capstone project for my program, which has already taken well over 100 hours worth of work outside of class and my job. My unique charisma sets me apart. I am a goofy person, but I am also pretty analytical and wise in a sense for where I am in life. I feel as though my exterior facade of being goofy, relaxed, joyfulness, and strong sense of humor often gives people a surprise when they come to see how diligently I work, how smart I am, and how well I do my job. I think I am confident in who I am, but one thing that I have developed recently is to put aside my pride and arrogance at times while also staying true to myself and my faith. I have a knack for connecting with others by finding a medium ground ...
Hi Jason,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job working with the pitch in one go through. Just like last time’s feedback, you worked through the full description of the idea and the nuances that go into both it and the surrounding market very well. You seemed really comfortable working with both the idea pitch and the camera, nice job!