Assignment 18 - Create A Customer Avatar


  • When I imagine my prototypical customer for the Sustainable Manager, I think of a male construction manager in their 30s/40s, with a semi-bulky build, wearing business casual attire, short clean-cut brown hair, and a beard.  He is the Director of Operations at a local medium-sized construction firm in Gainesville, FL, and is responsible for all University of Florida Major Projects (all major UF projects are required to be LEED Certified).  He drives a white 2019 F-150, has a wife and 3 kids(2 biological, one adopted), plays golf and hunts on the weekends, watches sports primarily, as well as some guilty pleasures with his wife (the Bachelor of course), does not like to read very much, but does love him some Ulysses S Grant.  Most importantly, he loves the Lord and tries to reflect him in his workplace and at home every day.
  • Our values align pretty well in that we both are strong in our faith, are both in the construction industry, both have a heart for foster care and adoption.  I kind of see him as being where I'd like to be in 10-15 years.

Comments

  1. Hi Jason,
    I really liked how you were able to create an extremely in-depth life and personal background for your customer avatar, all the way down to the details of Bachelor watching with the wife and an adopted child. Additionally, the linkage of your customers to yourself through values is a great way to sustain long-lasting and loyal customers for your business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 6 - Economic Opportunities & Regulatory Trends

Assignment 8 - Solving the Problem

Assignment 16 - What's Your Secret Sauce?