Assignment 17 - Elevator Pitch No. 2


  1. New Elevator Pitch Video: https://youtu.be/n_K2V3cnIU8 
  2. I received no feedback comments on my original video.  I realized afterwards that I needed to develop a more personable attitude and I needed to come up with more of an attention grabber at the beginning of the pitch.
  3. Based on the internal feedback that I gave myself and Professor Pryor's comments on how to improve the pitch, I tried to have a more relaxed and less forced character as I spoke.  My speaking skills were still subpar, but I feel as though my point came across in a smoother way as well as being a little more tending to the audience with my demeanor.

Comments

  1. Hi Jason,
    You did a great job of breaking down many of the issues within the industry, while others may be unfamiliar with the problems or terminology that surround it. The knowledge and comfortability that you had with the information and pitch was evident as you seemed confident in your delivery. Nice job looking for feedback and adjusting throughout the process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 6 - Economic Opportunities & Regulatory Trends

Assignment 8 - Solving the Problem

Assignment 16 - What's Your Secret Sauce?